Student Visa & Enrollment

Student visa

You need a student visa, if you plan to study in New Zealand for more than 3 months.

We process New Zealand student visa applications for onshore and offshore students.

To be granted this visa you will need to show evidence that you can meet the full costs of your programme of study, and have sufficient funds available to maintain yourself throughout the period of your stay in New Zealand.

To determine whether you are eligible for student visa you need to complete our student assessment form.

Our services includes:

Offshore student visa application: You can apply for a student visa outside NZ. You must pay the tuition fees and show you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses for the duration of your study course.

Onshore student visa application: You can apply for a student visa if you are already in NZ. You must pay the tuition fees and show you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses for the duration of your study course.

Guardian visa for parent or guardian
Students in primary education and many secondary school students will need to come to New Zealand with a parent or guardian. Contact us for information regarding this visa.

Renewal of student visa while studying in NZ

Usually, you apply for the renewal online or through the educational institution you attend.

If for some reason your education provider is unable to renew your student visa, then we could assist.

Changing student visa conditions while studying in NZ

Under your current student visa, you may be able to apply for a variation of conditions to let you study a different course, change your education provider or change the location where you are studying.

To be successful, it is important that you have met the conditions of your current student visa and are still a bona fide applicant. You must ensure that your level and/or subject area of the proposed programme of study does not differ significantly from the original programme of study.

You must get Immigration New Zealand approval first before changing study programme and /or education provider. Failing to do so you would be in breach of your student visa condition.

Declined student visa

If your student visa has been declined because you have breached your student visa conditions, then contact us so we can assess your case and advise you accordingly.


Depending on the type and level of your study programme, you may be allowed to work part-time for up to 20 hours a week and full-time during all scheduled holidays and/or during the Christmas and New Year holiday period.

a) Tertiary students

You could be eligible to work full-time during the holiday season and part-time for 20 hours per week. This is subject to your programme of study.

b) PhD and Masters by research students

This study programme allows you to work full time as there are no restrictions on the hours you can work.

c) English language students

You could be eligible to work 20 hours per week if your course meets certain conditions.

d) Secondary school students

If you’re studying in year 12 or 13, the last 2 years of secondary school, you can work up to 20 hours a week during the school year and full-time in the Christmas and New Year holiday period.

You would need written permission to work if you are under 18. This does not apply if you are over 18 years of age.

e) Practical experience

If practical experience is part of your programme of study requirement then you are allowed to work to


This visa could be granted for 1, 2 or up to 3 years depending on the level of programme of study and the location you studied.
You could work for any employer and in any job position.

If you are able to secure a skilled employment then you could be eligible to apply for residence visa.

Student Enrolment

In addition to assisting you through the visa process, we can also assist with your student enrolment application. We have registered education agents to assist.

Our assistance includes enrolment applications for state owned university / polytechnic, private institutions, primary & secondary Schools.

New Zealand’s education providers offer an excellent range of courses for those wishing to study higher level courses in their academic field of choice.

If you already have a degree but wish to embark on a career in a different industry, there are many options available for Graduate Diplomas.

If you wish to hone skills you already have in a specific field, you can boost your existing knowledge through a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters.

For those who seek a career in academia or research, there are numerous PhD and Post-Doctoral programmes on offer. PhD students pay the same fees as New Zealand students.

Enrolment Procedure

1. Complete our student assessment form

2. Book in a free consultation (either visit/email/whats app/wechat)

3. Plan your study options

4. Submit your enrolment application & obtain an offer of place

5. Apply for student visa (after getting your offer of place, we will assist you with your student visa application)

If you wish to pursue your education in New Zealand do contact us for any assistance.